Ford Section 179 Tax Benefits in Independence, MO

Ford Section 179 Tax Benefits
in Independence, MO

It's time to invest in your small business. With the Section 179 tax incentive, you have the opportunity to save big on a new Ford that will propel your business to the next level. Designed by the U.S. government to help small businesses invest in themselves, the Section 179 tax code is perfect for those who want to buy a new or new-to-you Ford commercial vehicle. Whether you're looking to buy a Ford F-150 truck or an Explorer SUV, be sure to stop by our Ford dealership in Independence, MO, to ask about how much you can save with the Section 179 Tax Deduction. There are a couple guidelines to consider if you're looking to take advantage of this special tax incentive. For example, your Ford vehicle must be put into service by December 31, 2019, and it must be used for business purposes at least 50% of the time.

A new Ford truck or SUV is perfect to help your business thrive. How? If you need to run errands around Independence every day, a new Ford Edge, Flex or Explorer can help you make your way across town with ease. Plus, every Ford model comes with infotainment features to make your daily business tasks enjoyable. Need to haul heavy loads? A new Ford F-150 or Super Duty pickup is the right choice for you. And if you need extra cargo space for all your gear, ask about one of the Ford Transit models for sale at Metro Ford Independence.

Section 179 Tax Deduction

Eligible Ford models include:

Up to 100% of purchase price (no per-vehicle or aggregate limitation)

  • F-150 (6.5-ft. or 8-ft. bed)
  • F-250 Super Duty
  • F-350 Super Duty
  • Transit Van

Up to $25,000 per vehicle

  • Expedition
  • F-150 SuperCrew®
  • Transit Wagon

Up to $11,160 per vehicle

  • Edge
  • Flex
  • Escape
  • Focus
  • Explorer

Want to learn more about how the Section 179 tax write-off can help your business thrive? Visit Metro Ford Independence, and you can sit down with one of our Ford financing experts to discuss your options.


*Please consult your accountant or tax experts concerning all tax deductions.